Pictures on display

In the month of August, a fair number of my pictures from the past two trips will be on display at the Evergreen Public Library. This definitely gives me some hope that I may be able to market my photography at least to some extent. Recently I bought a new very high quality printer with the help of Sage and Doug Haughey, who are currently "on tour" with HP. This will help me to put together a varied portfolio. The next step is to look for additional venues for the pictures as well as perhaps the writing. Any ideas and/or referrals are welcome!!

Expect more posts in the next few weeks as I am finally having some time to digest my trip and to look more closely at the pictures I took.

As always questions, comments or suggestions to andym528@hotmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Back in the Land of Smiles

Weekend at the beach!

Cambodia - Day 1