Trip to Sa Kaeo

Last Sunday, I made a day trip to Sa Kaeo which is the eastern province which borders on Cambodia. Parts of it reminded me of Michigan. While Sa Kaeo does NOT have the same kind of trees, if I didn't look too closely, the gently rolling country and scattered copses made me think of Michigan and the midwest of the USA. Most of my pictures were of various markets, some roadside and some in a village. It is always great to get out of the city and this trip was no exception. The air is clean, except when they start burning garbage and it is generally pretty quiet. For the squeamish and vegetarian, sorry about the pig head picture. But it is a true picture of the markets in Thailand especially the more rural ones. More on this trip later.

Popular posts from this blog

Back in the Land of Smiles

Weekend at the beach!

Cambodia - Day 1