Sukhumvit Soi 38, Bangkok Thailand

Hello all! It's been a long time, but I hope the posts will be a bit more frequent in the future. I'm no longer just visiting. I moved here about two weeks ago, here specifically being Bangkok. It's been a hectic and exhilirating ride so far. After a few days of just getting my feet on the ground again, I spent a week doing apartment searching. I had a few requirements and it was tough to find a place that met all of the most important ones let alone the optional ones. But finally, at the last minute, I found a nice but small studio condo. It's a 10 minute walk from skytrain, has a cooktop, washing machine and I was able to get hi speed internet access. It took some wrangling and haggling to finalize the price but I'm settled in and set up with my internet access. After getting the condo set up, my friends Sage and Doug Haughey arrived for a whirlwind visit. We 'did' Bangkok in three plus days. It was fun to play tour guide and I'll get a few pics up from their visit. They left last night for a few days in Chiang Mai then will head off to Phuket and Krabi. Finally they'll meet up with me back here for a day before heading back to the states.

Next week, I'll start the job search in earnest. I've got some irons in the fire already but it's time to get serious. More later, but I wanted to get something up right away!!

Popular posts from this blog

Back in the Land of Smiles

Weekend at the beach!

Cambodia - Day 1